cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stop windows taskbar flashing

AndrewSims24185
Level 1
Level 1

How do we configure webex not to activate the Windows taskbar and flash the icon every time there is any change in content, attende, or speaker.

We use webex for company wide meetings where there is just constant taskbar notifications.

It makes concentratining on the meeting content very difficult if the task bar keeps redisplaying over the presentation. We already have people asking to move away from webex just because of this issue.

Flashing the taskbar icon should be to warn or alert about something that the needs my attention and not just to really, really, really, really ( get the message.... ) annoy everyone.

I do now want to turn off all taskbar notifications as some are urgent and do require my attention.

3 Replies 3

There is a proposal to disable this notification, please consider voting for it so that maybe this gets enough attention.
link 

SWF

There is a proposal to disable this notification, please consider voting for it so that maybe this gets enough attention.
link 

SWF

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

There are multiple posts on support community for this issue and I don't know if Cisco Webex Teams took notice of it. You will find multiple workarounds but there is no permanent solution from Cisco. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.