cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Teams Calling Authentication Timeout

AhmedAziz
Level 1
Level 1

We currently are Testing WebEx Teams calling via the mobile and desktop application. Everything works without issue, but I have a question around the authentication timeouts for the mobile application.

When using the mobile app, (android or iPhone) I authenticate using SSO, test the phone and it works without issue. After about 60 – 90 minutes, if someone calls me on my work line my iPhone doesn’t ring. When going back into the application is prompts me for authentication again, calling services remain unavailable until I re-authenticate. Interestingly if In cancel authentication I can use the chat part of WebEx without issue.

I have checked the Expressways, the WebEx portal and the application itself and I cannot find anyway to extend the authentication timeout. Can you tell me where I can find this setting if such a thing exists, or how we go about extending the authentication timeout to make WebEx calling useful?

=====================

Design : Standard MRA design – two Expressway E (one in each DC), two Expressway C, linking to our CUCM cluster – three nodes Pub and sub in each DC and a tertiary subscriber, SSO configured for MRA, authentication is handled by Microsoft ADFS.

- We have APNs configured

- CUCM 11.5.1

- This is only affecting all WebEx mobile client 

Collaboration issue 

0 Replies 0