cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Teams - The call is no longer active.

n.jose
Level 1
Level 1

Heyya!

Just wanted to see if there are anyone who are getting this dialog whenever calling out. 

Around 4 users called me saying that they cant make Calls to specific people. Whenever they start a call or after a ring or two the call window will close and a dialog box will pop up with the message "The call is no longer active." 

Reboots, reinstalls have been done making sure to download the latest version of Webex Teams (Version: 3.0.15410.0 as per checking in about) is used but to still no avail. :(

one out of the 4 users reporting the issue is registered to our organization with a license to hold webex meetings, but upon testing the license didnt seem to matter as the issue happens to random people they wanna call or receive calls from. 

could it be a bug? could it be something else? i really hope someone can help us out .

thanks!

ps-ive attached a screenshot of the same

Capture.JPG

4 Replies 4

calltechsa
Level 1
Level 1

I am experienicng the same problem, have done all possible things to try to make it work

yes true. i cannot think of anything right now that may have caused this.

Greetings,

Could you ask the user to try creating a Space with the other person and then placing the call? That may be a temporary workaround. Let me know if that works.

I'll share this issue internally.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,

We actually started from that point, in a space these people tried calling to those specific persons and got the message.