cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex vs its competitors and user expectation.

Luke.Doust
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.
Out of curiosity how do you deal with/manage the expectation of Webex to work exactly like teams and other conferencing applications in your industry?

I've found that ever since the pandemic hit, users have been more inclined to do meetings via teams, zoom, google meet etc and now have strict ideas of how they think a conferencing tool should work or look and have created bias based on the tool they've used the most.

While these ideas aren't necessarily wrong, since its a matter of preference. We still want to keep the focus primarily on Webex, as its much easier to manage from an administrative perspective, and in my eyes a much superior product and tool.

1 Reply 1

Tomsen85
Level 1
Level 1

This is a very intereseting topic. Its a challenge to balance between different platforms with different features. Some systems comes from a place where files, chat and co-edit is the primary and where they have their force but others come from a place witch is far more videocentric. I guess this highlights also where the strengths are. I would say that today the biggest challenge is to get two or more of these systems to cooperate in the best possible way.