Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording Getting Turned Off on It's Own

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

We're using Webex calling and PSTN is via a local gateway in case that's relevant.  Middle of July this year I set up the free Dubber call recording service.  I set my user account to record all calls, and I have a couple saved from later in July so I know it was enabled and working.

However when I looked today there were not recordings in the Dubber account.  Looking in Control Hub recording has been turned Off for my user account.  

Anyone else found this?  Does the setting need to be reset at intervals?

Thanks, Tony S

1 Reply 1

Hi Tony,

Cisco may be best to advise how recording was turned off for your user. From a Dubber point of view, I can advise Dubber Go only retains recordings for 30 days. Your recordings from July will no longer be on the platform due to the 30 day retention period of the product. 

If you need to keep recording longer than 30 days please get in contact with us at https://www.dubber.net/. Our Dubber You, Dubber Teams and Dubber Premier licences all have unlimited storage. 

Once recording is enabled at a user level this will remain in place and active on Control Hub. You should not have to keep enabling this after a set amount of time. 

Thanks

Ben

Dubber Support