cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I cannot seem to forward calls to my cell phone

jh2022
Level 1
Level 1

I am signed up for the Webex Call plan, and so far, I like it. I've been testing out all the various features, but I am having trouble forwarding calls to my cell phone. I tried setting the call forwarding option in the PC app, the user portal, and in the admin settings (control hub), but nothing seems to work. All the calls go to my voicemail instead of forwarding to my cell phone. What am I doing wrong?

4 Replies 4

jh2022
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved. Cisco discovered t-mobile was identifying the Cisco number as a "Likely Scam" for T-mobile and therefore not forwarding any calls. 

jh2022
Level 1
Level 1

Narrowed the problem down further by using cell phones from other providers. My original cell phones for the initial tests were on the t-mobile network. It seems Webex Calling doesn't communicate well with t-mobile cell phones. Any ideas? How would one go about fixing this issue?

jh2022
Level 1
Level 1

Well, it works consistently if I call from my Skype line, which is odd. I got it to work once by calling from my second cell. I wonder if there is a bug of some sort? 

jh2022
Level 1
Level 1

I have no idea what I did, but after monkeying around with it some more, instead of going to voice mail, it just rings continuously and doesn't forward to my cell. I am calling from a second cell to the main webex number with the webex set to forward to my first cell phone.