no access to Starter plan

babiskouge
Level 1
Level 1

1 Accepted Solution

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@babiskouge I assume you mean you have filled the form here to request upgrade and are waiting for the team to get back to you as we do not provide any option to buy/purchase subscriptions to paid plan directly. Please wait for the concerned support team to get in touch with you. Typically they will connect with you over the business email ID submitted while filling the form and try to reach out to you over the phone (if you have shared your number) to understand your requirements and take the discussion forward from there.  

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marcus_euzebio_
Level 1
Level 1

this question was very helpful! Thanks for sharing!

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@babiskouge I assume you mean you have filled the form here to request upgrade and are waiting for the team to get back to you as we do not provide any option to buy/purchase subscriptions to paid plan directly. Please wait for the concerned support team to get in touch with you. Typically they will connect with you over the business email ID submitted while filling the form and try to reach out to you over the phone (if you have shared your number) to understand your requirements and take the discussion forward from there.  

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

I didnt know that i had to wait.
Thank you very much for your help!

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@babiskouge Please can you share some more info to help us understand your query. Are you trying to sign-up for an imiconnect sandbox account and are facing an issue while doing so? 

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

my problem is that when im entering the home page I am asked to upgrade ,
although i have upgraded since yesterday. Although i bought the Starter
Plan i still being in Free plan. I send you a screenshot to help you
understand.