cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone number cannot be called in new sandbox site

mklawiter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all!  Since migrating over to the new sandbox site I can no longer use flows that trigger off an inbound call.  The number that is assigned to my sandbox cannot be called.  Whenever I try I get a fast busy or a message that the number cannot be reached.  

I gave it a few days to see if it just needed to be initialized or something, but no luck.  Help would be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

mklawiter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tanuj helped solve this one!  I had not registered the number that I was using to try and call into the sandbox.  I hadn't realized that restriction existed, so once I registered the number it worked perfectly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mklawiter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tanuj helped solve this one!  I had not registered the number that I was using to try and call into the sandbox.  I hadn't realized that restriction existed, so once I registered the number it worked perfectly.

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @mklawiter - Which country are you trying to use it from? I just tested the voice receive capability and was able to do so without any issues. Screenshot attached. 

ConnectTanuj_0-1723137564949.png

Also, tried invoking a flow using incoming call as the trigger and found it to working without any issues.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

I'm in the USA.  Calls to that number do not work from Webex Calling-registered phones, cell phones, or anything else that we've tried.  I've roped a couple other people into helping me test and not a single one of us can call that number.