Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex CC - IMIEngage error

fabio.zanotti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm tryng to create a flow to test FB Messenger with ImiConnect.

I have already tested with succes voice channel, mail channel and chat channel.

With FB Messengenr I have some problem. I have follow the guide but when i try to write a message from FB I cannot receive anything on my agent desktop. I have used debug tool to try to understand where the problem is.

Into debug windows i see:

- Incoming message

- Search Conversation

- Create Conversation

on the last node "Create Conversatione" i see that contact exit from "onConversationfailed" with this information:

{"code":4615,"tenantId":"a7a6beae-e05d-427d-a8a3-72559fbae25d","description":"The specified Biz Address is not valid.","event":"conversation:error","value":null,"tid":"c0b498f2-e8fd-4958-8f3b-dece1a1c9bea","status":"failure","errorDetails":["The specified Biz Address is not valid."]}

I don't understand wher the prob is.

Is there anybody who help me??? If you need any other infomation ask me.

thank you very much.

Fabio

2 Replies 2

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fabio, thanks for your message. Please can you share these details with the TAC support team using the email id mentioned on Contact Support page within your Webex Connect / imiconnect account. Refer: https://developers.imiconnect.io/docs/imiconnect-support

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

Hi Tanuj

I have following your suggestion, I have opened a SR to Cisco TAC, but at the moment we don't have any news. we have issue yet

we wait a response.

thanks

Fabio