cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Screen sharing

olanaafework
Level 1
Level 1

I have DX80 registered on edge, Cisco webex meeting desktop application detect the DX80 but I don't have share on device feature. How can i get this feature. Is there any other way to share my desktop?

1 Accepted Solution

I see, so if I understand you correctly, you are trying to just share your screen from your computer to the DX80 without joining a meeting?

If this is the case, unfortunately I believe the Webex Meetings app does not provide this functionality, instead you can use the Webex app, do you have the Webex app installed? You can sign up for a free account on the Webex app if you don't have an account yet.

Once in the Webex app, and the DX80 is paired, it will provide an option to share without joining a meeting.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you join a meeting from the your Webex meeting desktop application make sure to join your meeting with your DX80 with the option (connect to device), then you should be able to use the feature from the device.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply. I am opening the desktop cisco WebEx meeting application as a gust just to control the DX80 because cisco proximity stopped working when we register on edge. The desktop webex meeting app  get connected to the DX80 but don't allow sharing or calling. 

I see, so if I understand you correctly, you are trying to just share your screen from your computer to the DX80 without joining a meeting?

If this is the case, unfortunately I believe the Webex Meetings app does not provide this functionality, instead you can use the Webex app, do you have the Webex app installed? You can sign up for a free account on the Webex app if you don't have an account yet.

Once in the Webex app, and the DX80 is paired, it will provide an option to share without joining a meeting.

Hope this helps.

Hi, 

What do you mean with "dont allow sharing or calling"? Within the Desktop App, do you have the option to 'join from Video Device' to a meeting? If yes, at what stage it is falling?