cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Desk Pro Unable to Connect to Webex Services - FedRAMP Platform

Robert Casipit
Level 1
Level 1

My Cisco Webex Desk Pro has been working fine registered to the FedRAMP Control Hub platform for a while, then, one day it displayed an error it could not connect to Webex services. Opened a case with TAC about it and they still haven't figured it out. When I try to re-registered the device the activation seems successful but the device never appears in control hub and on the device it shows the call protocol is set to spark control but it is not registered to spark control. It is basically just a monitor now. Interestingly enough, when I factory reset it and register it to my commercial control hub it is fine. It appears immediately in control hub and there are no errors on the device. I've informed Cisco of this behavior but they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve or even troubleshoot my issue. Does anyone have a desk pro registered on FedRAMP control hub side having the same problem? My issue began on 10/27/2022 at 0046 Hours UTC-4. I've given up on waiting for Cisco to resolve the issue and have registered it to my commercial account to get by.

0 Replies 0