Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Room Kit: Problems with boot loop because of not enough power

Greetings. My name is Sebastian Urbanneck, and I'm working as (kind of) CIO for a German NPO (Arbeiterwohlfahrt Mönchengladbach).

We have Problems with one of our Webex Room Kits. At first, every few days it had to be restartet, because it has powered down itself. When I startet looking into it I discovered that this one Room Kit was rebooting directly after booting, until either it kept being on for a few hours or powered down completely.

We had made a protocol run which said "not enough Power on Mainboard. Shutting down" or something like this.

We have another Room kit, which works without problems and from which we tried the Power Delivery, too. No use. Even with the working PD it still gets the boot loop.

Right now it is problematic to get current data because we are not really getting it to work again. But if absolutely necessary I could try to manage the last boot protocol.

Does anybody have the slightest idea what is going on here, and how to repair this? Or where to let repair this? We don't really have a Cisco Shop in Town

Best Regards

Sebastian Urbanneck

EDV/IT

AWO Mönchengladbach

0 Replies 0