cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Roomkit PIN Code Lock Allows Access after Pressing Cancel Button

kevingrabowski
Level 1
Level 1

I added a macro to a Webex Roomkit Pro that prompts the user for a PIN after waking it from standby mode. It uses the UserInterface Message TextInput which displays a box asking for the PIN with an entry field, a Cancel button and an Ok button.

To gain access, the user would enter the PIN and hit Ok and the touchscreen would present them with the main screen where they can place a call. The problem is that when the Cancel button is pressed the touchscreen goes to the main screen allowing the user access to all user functions, even though the PIN has not been entered.

I can't figure out the xAPI statement I need to include in order to have the touchscreen return to the standby state when the Cancel button is pressed.

I've attached a screenshot of what the touchscreen displays for the PIN prompt.

The macro I'm using was submitted to Github here: https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/roomdevices-macros-samples/blob/9b3e6ae46dc515732ec6c8bbae5d67db5130eb15/Pin%20Code%20Lock/README.md

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.