Views
Helpful
Replies

Detailed session report

efthimiou.m
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there.
In my Webex account, there used to be an option for downloading an event detail report, in a printer-friendly PDF format, which seems to be missing now. This option offered a detailed report for each participant in a nicely arranged layout. I only have the option for a spreadsheet export or a PDF export with minimal info.

Is that feature coming back in the near future? Is there any other alternative for detailed report exporting (all participants at once)?

Thank you in advance

2 Replies 2

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe you still have this.  If you log into your site, then from your avatar, select the drop down for reports and then select Usage Reports, you can select the date range.  The initial view is a summary of all meetings, but if you click on the individual meeting, you can get participant information.  Alternatively, you can get information from your site admin that additionally provides how a user joined (device type).

Response Signature

//meetingsapac46.webex.com/ in this option, above problem is solved as the same screen is appeared with "My reports" option.

But //meet20.webex.com/ in this option, the option "My reports" is not there (in this site where 20 is mentioned) then how to solve same problem of taking reports.