cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there any warning message if the participant limit is reached in Webex event?

eyrekrtang
Level 1
Level 1

If not, is there any option for adding it to Webex Event for late participants who would not be allowed to get in?  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Hi.  I was referring to the note about the two error codes that a user will encounter if they are limited by the capacity:

For audio callers:

• When the participant audio capacity has been reached, attendees will hear the following error when joining the teleconference: 'System error 4004: The conference you are attempting to join is full.'

For web joiners:

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ariane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I'm having the same concern. We would like to send a customize message to our 1001 and + participants that will not be able to connect. Is it possible with the new version of Webex Event? Thanks!

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I believe this article will help to explain.  There are different interactions for online and audio only participants.  Also, depending upon your site limits, version, and whether you are using the NEW Webex Events or not, some limits that apply to video participants only.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX26731/What-is-the-Maximum-Number-of-Participants-in-a-Webex-Session-or-Call

Let me know if this is helpful.

Response Signature

Thanks for your suggestion.  Our concern is not the maximum number of participants but how can we inform the late participants once the limit has been reached to manage their expectation than just let them be locked out from the event. 

Hi.  I was referring to the note about the two error codes that a user will encounter if they are limited by the capacity:

For audio callers:

• When the participant audio capacity has been reached, attendees will hear the following error when joining the teleconference: 'System error 4004: The conference you are attempting to join is full.'

For web joiners:

Response Signature