Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Organization to Webex Calling Webhooks

keyle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to create a webhook that will be notified anytime a call is received by or placed by anyone in my Webex Organization. Currently,  you can only create webhook for the telephony_calls resource from the user who created the webhook's perspective. E.g. if User A creates the webhook, the webhook receiver will only be notified when User A places a call versus anyone in the organization.

I have found other posts from several months ago stating this resource group doesn't allow the ability to utilize the ownedBy property when creating the webhook to specify the organization as a whole. Is that something we can request to be changed? And if not, how do you recommend we go about getting calls for every member of the organization programmatically?

1 Reply 1

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@keyle you are correct this feature is not yet available. You can however vote for it as there is already an existing idea suggestion for it here: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-8154 . The more votes an idea receives the more likely Product Management will prioritise it for future implementation.