Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic Call back when there was no return call by the webex user

Dear Community experts, 

I have a specific requirement and would appreciate any guidance on how to achieve it using Webex technologies (WxC, WxCC, or Webex Connect).

Here's the scenario: An external user calls our company phone number, and the call is routed to a queue. If the agent/user doesn't answer, the caller can choose to request a callback or leave a voicemail. If the agent/user does not return the call within 60 minutes, the system should automatically initiate a call to a designated set of external numbers (not the queue agents/users) and connect them with the original external caller.

Is there a way to implement this functionality within the Webex platform? I would appreciate any insights or suggestions.

Regards,

Shalid 

2 Replies 2

FOHEngineer
Level 1
Level 1

This was a great question and actually something I am interested in the answer on!   (using WxConnect!) -- We have WxCC as well

If at first you don't succeed - Google it or ask someone else that broke it already how they fixed it.

Patience Umoru
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

To be able to implement your scenario here, you would likely need Webex Contact Center (WxCC). WxCC can manage call queues, missed call callbacks, and voicemail options. However, to automatically initiate a call to external numbers if the callback isn't returned within 60 minutes, you would need to integrate with an external system or use custom workflows. Additionally, Webex Connect can be used to build the custom logic required for this functionality.