Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing invitation message for co-hosts with Webex Meeting

salvatore12345
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am developing an application that uses the Webex Meeting creation API to schedule and manage meetings. I would like to customize the invitation message sent to co-hosts to include specific content that is only meant for the hosts and co-hosts of the meeting, and should not be disclosed to guests. For example, I would like to include additional login information that is only accessible to the hosts and co-hosts of the meeting.

Is it possible to use the Webex Meeting creation API to include a customized invitation message in the email sent to co-hosts? If so, how can I proceed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Reply 1

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Customizing the invitation email is not possible currently, you can request it as a new feature on https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ if you wish, our Product Managers regularly monitor this forum and provide feedback on whether they'll take up the idea or not.

The only option currently that might help, is for you to set sendEmail to false and then set up your own email server that sends your custom emails to your participants/coHosts, once the meeting is created (you could create a meetings:created webhook to listen to meeting creations and send the emails once that's triggered). This is only a suggestion, would need further investigations and testing on your side, if it is something you'd like to pursue.