cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical data related to meetings API not working as expected

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Team, when running this Historical Data Related to MeetingsI am getting 404 on every request, both from my script and from the developer.webex.com site. Is this feature having an issue? or is something wrong with my parameters? (its only site name and date, so I find it hard to believe, but hey who knows).

2 Accepted Solutions

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just tested it on my side and it is working fine. Please note that the try-it mode on the developer portal will not work, this is explained here in red: https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/historical-analytics.

You mention that you tried from your script too, what's your full request?

Note that siteURL is mandatory and although from and to fields are not listed as mandatory, it is highly advisable to add these as the API may not perform well otherwise.

If all above is accounted for but you still get issues, please provide the trackingId for the same and we can check. Ideally please do this by creating a ticket with us, with an email to devsupport@webex.com . But we can continue through here if you wish, updates may be slower however.

View solution in original post

Hello Gasper, 

I was able to solve by making a new integration. I think I would have needed to reauthorize the one I was using with the new scope as an alternative, but because it was in use by other integrations I did not want to cause any issues, so I created a new integration and it seems to be working now. Thank you for the follow up. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gasper A
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @rmayoh can you share the integration ID and email ID of the user authorizing it?

Hello Gasper, 

I was able to solve by making a new integration. I think I would have needed to reauthorize the one I was using with the new scope as an alternative, but because it was in use by other integrations I did not want to cause any issues, so I created a new integration and it seems to be working now. Thank you for the follow up. 

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just tested it on my side and it is working fine. Please note that the try-it mode on the developer portal will not work, this is explained here in red: https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/historical-analytics.

You mention that you tried from your script too, what's your full request?

Note that siteURL is mandatory and although from and to fields are not listed as mandatory, it is highly advisable to add these as the API may not perform well otherwise.

If all above is accounted for but you still get issues, please provide the trackingId for the same and we can check. Ideally please do this by creating a ticket with us, with an email to devsupport@webex.com . But we can continue through here if you wish, updates may be slower however.

Hello Raffaele,

Thanks for providing this, I was missing the analytics. in the beginning of the URL. Now that it is there I am getting permission issues. The account the integration is set through has full-admin, and the scope section of the integration includes :

spark-admin:licenses_readAccess to read licenses available in your user's organizations
spark-admin:organizations_readAccess to read your user's organizations
spark-admin:people_readAccess to read your user's company directory
spark-admin:people_writeAccess to write to your user's company directory
analytics:read_allAccess to read meeting quality metrics for your organization

Please advise.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.