cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex App Api endpoint for setting own status

Soumya Roy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I went through the API documentation of Webex , but could not find any endpoint to update or set webex personal status. Is this not available?

1 Accepted Solution

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Soumya Roy,
Thanks for your patience so far!
Unfortunately there is no API currently to add or, modify the User's status in Webex.
This has been already an ask for a long now and there are couple of AHA Feature requests for this item as well.
I found here one - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-3455 and you can upvote it through a comment may be.
But we don't have any update either from Product team on its roadmap as of now.

Regards!
Sandip

Please Note: If you think the solution provided above was helpful and satisfactory, please accept it as a Solution! However if you want to discuss it further and get yourself unblocked, please don't hesitate to reply back on this thread and we'll try to answer those queries by the soonest. In that case, once all of your queries are cleared - finally you can mark it as "Accepted as Solution"

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Soumya Roy,
Thanks for your patience so far!
Unfortunately there is no API currently to add or, modify the User's status in Webex.
This has been already an ask for a long now and there are couple of AHA Feature requests for this item as well.
I found here one - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-3455 and you can upvote it through a comment may be.
But we don't have any update either from Product team on its roadmap as of now.

Regards!
Sandip

Please Note: If you think the solution provided above was helpful and satisfactory, please accept it as a Solution! However if you want to discuss it further and get yourself unblocked, please don't hesitate to reply back on this thread and we'll try to answer those queries by the soonest. In that case, once all of your queries are cleared - finally you can mark it as "Accepted as Solution"

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.