cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Conversation to Attachment via Flow ServiceNow

Brad H
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of any way to create a document like a pdf or txt in flow designer? My users want to attach a file with A WebEx conversation to an incident once it’s resolved. I can pull in all the messages from WebEx into the flow but don’t know how to turn it into an attachment. If anyone has run into something like that I’d appreciate any advice. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

We wouldn't have any insight into ServiceNow so can't comment on that. Hopefully their Support team can assist you with that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brad H
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your reply. We actually got that part but the part we are struggling with is we are not sure how to make that file in the Flow in ServiceNow. We do have a ticket open with ServiceNow as well so maybe they will come back with something but just trying to cover our bases. If you are aware of any way on this any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

We wouldn't have any insight into ServiceNow so can't comment on that. Hopefully their Support team can assist you with that.

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've never tried this with our REST API responses, but given that the response is in JSON format, it should in theory be possible to use that to populate a .csv file (comma separated values - commonly opened through excel).

You'd need to research how to convert that JSON into a .csv file as I have never actually done it but I think it should be possible. Doing a basic google search on this, I am getting some hits but can't say which one would be best at this time, they'd need to be tested.