Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Participant API

nientorec
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

I found there is a strange limit for getting the participants for meeting(API Document).

The response participant limited is 100...but the meeting member maximum for enterprise is 1000. 

Is there a solution for getting more participants? Like provide parameter nextPage for API?

Another question is about the bug describe on 4/28 in last year (please see attachment for quick ref)

The workaround is turn on closed caption or Webex Assistant... I would like to know if there is a new workaround or other solution?

3 Replies 3

nientorec
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for reply!!!

The answer for pagination is very clear. Thanks!!

And the second problem is about the Admit API is not working. And I know this is an issue (from your API changelog 2021/4/28). I am wondering if the issue is resolved...? Or the developer can only follow the workaround?

The work around mentioned is still valid.

Rudrakshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

• For Pagination:

The Webex APIs implement the RFC5988 (Web Linking) standard for pagination. When there are more records beyond the maximum limit for an API response the HTTP Headers will include a link header containing the URL for the next results. You can find more details here: https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/basics#pagination.

• Another question is about the bug describe on 4/28 in last year (please see attachment for quick ref)

The workaround is turn on closed caption or Webex Assistant... I would like to know if there is a new workaround or other solution?

Not Sure if you're referring to the 2222.PNG image attached with your question? If yes, can you please elaborate the issue as it is not clear from that image?

Best regards,
Rudrakshi Srivastava