cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Workspace devices not returned from the list devices API

simonunivonix
Level 1
Level 1

I have 10 devices in my tenant of different types, 7 of which are associated with users and 3 that are associated with workspaces.  When I call the List Devices API I get all of them, apart from 2 (both of them are Cisco 9841 phones) that are associated with workspaces.  The 3rd workspace, has a Cisco 6861 device, and is one of those returned. The Cisco 9841 and Cisco 6861 devices  were added to the tenant with a mac address. What is different about these devices? Is there another API that I should be calling to get these devices?

2 Replies 2

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @simonunivonix,
What exactly the API you used for list out the Workspace devices?
For Workspaces, you should use this /list-workspace API - https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/workspaces/list-workspaces and this should give you the expected result.

If the Workspace details don't show up even using this API, kindly share us the details to devsupport@webex.com and we can check this further.

Regards!
Sandip 

Hi Sandip,
This does not really help as I am not looking for the details of the workspace, I am looking for the details of the device (which in my case just happens to be associated with a workspace).  As an experiment, I just added a 9841 to a user and this device is also not displayed in the list devices API.  Is this a device type thing?  If so, could you provide a list of devices that will not be shown in the API?