Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Breakout Rooms not working in Schoology on a Mac

Any idea what settings have to be enabled in order for breakout rooms to work when Webex is opened from the Schoology integration on a Mac laptop? 

Currently when the Mac user accesses Webex Meetings from the desktop app and web app, the breakout rooms work fine, but when they access Webex through schoology - no breakout rooms. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks! 

3 Replies 3

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for posting your question in the Webex Community! We are glad to have you here.
To help me better understand your issue, can you confirm: Is the option for Breakout Rooms present in the Menu bar?

Response Signature

Awesome, thank you!
No, it does not show up as an option on the menu bar when users either start a meeting in their personal room, or schedule one.

Hi Lauren,

Sadly, this doesn't seem like something I can help you with directly. Members of my team gave this issue a look and it sounds like your site or template may not be configured properly. If you aren't the direct admin, I advise you reach out to your site administrator.

If you are the site administrator, I suggest you open a TAC case and share the response here if possible.

Sorry I couldn't be much help here! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Response Signature