cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

error 5

PaladinoL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I am a teacher and I'm trying to create a template for each of my classes so I can schedule recurring meetings. The first one went perfect. Then when I came back to it I kept getting a box with a little red stop sign in the corner, and it failed. Several other teachers are experiencing the same thing and school begins Monday. No pressure, though! Anyone have any ideas?

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @PaladinoL 

Thanks for posting your question in the community!

Hopefully, I can help you here! Here is a document that shares what Error 5 might mean for you. - https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX59/Error-Error-5-Setup-was-unsuccessful#:~:text=I%20receive%20an%20error%205,are%20timing%20out%20when%20downloading.

I'm not sure if this applies to your issue, but it seems there may be a limit to how many meeting templates one can create. You can access your meeting templates and edit them by logging in to your Webex site. Switch to Classic View. Under the Webex Meetings Tab, click the Setup dropdown. Click on Preferences. There will be a dropdown for Scheduling Templates. Click that and you should see a list of all of your meeting templates. Here you can erase/edit any templates you have. Screenshot below. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 10.16.50 AM.png

Let me know if this helps, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Thank you for all that you do for your students. Wishing you the best on your first day back teaching!

Response Signature