Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Network Recording Player isn't working after MacOS Bigsur update

vaibhav.tech15
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am attending an online course and have my class recordings in .arf format. Till sometime back, the Network Recording Player installed on my macbook was working just fine. However, after updating to Bigsur, the recording player doesn't work any more.

I get this error - "Some files in the recording player are damaged. Please reinstall the player."

I reinstalled the player as well, but the same error persists.

By any chance, is there any compatibility issue with Bigsur? Are there any workarounds using which I can go through the .arf recording files?

4 Replies 4

I in tall that apps but cannot open on my Mac the video recorded on .wrf - have any valid converted to convert that files on other format because need to continue my training and cannot spent that format on my Mac bigsur 11.1

Praveen37237
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

Please download the player from below link. This is working with Mac os Big Sur 11.

https://akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-40.6.6-7/mac/intel/webexnbrplayer_intel.dmg

Subbarao
Level 1
Level 1

I see the same issue with macOS Catalina as well. 10.15.7 version. not able to see open option under file , after installation. Tried multiple re-installations and hit same issue. Any solution ? 

There is no way to convert to mp4 also, as this arf file is 2 years old. 

After update my Mac to bigsur the app Webex player no is compatible is possible is a apps developed on 32 bits... please review need to see my formation offline and the format is on wrf... have any other player or solution