cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 monitors/video layout with 2 speakers on stage

elysem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I'm trying to figure out if WebEx is capable of fulfilling the following needs for an upcoming meeting:

1) As the host, I can use two monitors (one with grid view, one with stage view)

2) I can record the meeting with the following showing up on the video: two speakers on the stage (one of whom is not the active speaker), plus content when shared

As far as I can tell from reading articles, both of these are possible, but wanted to double check.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @elysem ,

You can't do exactly what you asked for on Webex - i.e. have a stage view while sharing a screen.

What you can do is open up a bunch of pop-up windows that do much the same as the the stage, and move them to your second monitor where they will ALWAYS REMAIN ON TOP making the second monitor virtually useless for anything else.  Oh - and if you stop sharing and start sharing again, the position of all you pop-up windows is forgotten. You'll have to open each one and position it again.

Can I suggest you vote for my idea on https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-4067

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.