cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Accessing Recording

hedelgad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I need to access a recording for a meeting where I was an alternate host.  I'm not the meeting organizer but was covering for the organizer in his absence.  

7 Replies 7

Lynn.Nichols
Level 1
Level 1

I have this issue too. I work for a large corporation and do not have access to the host account. For future reference, how do you record to desktop? When we're in the meeting, we press "Record" and have no control over putting that recording on our desktop when we are co-host (and the host is not on the call).

@Lynn.Nichols 
on my System the Webex-Meetings - Client shows the necessary options here:
grafik.png

In Webex(-Teams) it looks like this:
grafik.png

I am not sure if this selection can be disabled by the Webex-Admin...

That selection seems to be disabled by our Webex-Admin. Here's my screenshots (while recording and before recording).

while-recording.pngbefore-recording.png

It is administratively controlled.  The option is "Enable local recording for Webex meetings, events, training sessions, and Webex Teams meetings" and is system-wide.  There may be security concerns with allowing locally saved recordings, so best to check with your IT department or site admin.

Response Signature

Thanks so much sknoop1971. That is what I suspected. Nice to have it confirmed.

kndskelton
Level 1
Level 1

If you have access to the host account you can check the recording from the site. Unless it was recorded to desktop. Ask the account owner to send the link to the recording.

He was out of town.  That is why I asked the question.