Views
Helpful
Replies

AI assistant not available

Echppiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have been using AI assistant on webex without any issue, users were delighted with this feature, specially the possibility to summarize chats messages.

Some days ago the AI icon disappeared and users are not able any more to use it.... i checked on admin HUB and the AI is enabled.

Users are running last version : 44.7.030141.

Anybody else is having this issue or somebody have any clue about it?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Robert Miki
Level 1
Level 1

@Echppiel wrote:

Hello,

We have been using AI assistant on webex without any issue, users were delighted with this feature, specially the possibility to summarize chats messages.

Some days ago the AI icon disappeared and users are not able any more to use it.... i checked on admin HUB and the AI is enabled.

Users are running last version : 44.7.030141.

Anybody else is having this issue or somebody have any clue about it?

Thanks

Try clearing cache and cookies, re-enabling the AI assistant in the Admin HUB, and ensuring Webex is fully updated. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling Webex or contacting support.

Echppiel
Level 1
Level 1

I found something interesting...

Users had assigned "Basic messaging" license

if i assign "Advanced messaging" licence the AI is available again.

Seems logical but... i was working before with "Basic messaging"!!! Do somebody know if this is normal or if there is some bug?

This happened after users updated windows client

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Echppiel,

I am running same version of Webex App and I see the Cisco AI Assistant button. It could be possible that some setting may have changed in your Control Hub. Have you checked below documents:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/9dofjcb/Administer-Cisco-AI-Assistant-in-Control-Hub

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nyzkuik/Webex-App-%7C-Cisco-AI-Assistant-in-meetings

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thaks for your answer.
I already checked that. Admin HUB options are set up correctly but the issue is still there... no icons.
This happens even if user logs in a different computer