Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding symbol

SWF
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

we're in the process of installing webex to a bunch of people in our organization, and one user has a call forwarding symbol in the lower left corner visible (see attachment), whereas all other users access this menu in a different way. 

I've searched in the settings and tried things like connecting a personal device or being in a call hoping it would change but I was not able to get this icon to show up.

Can anyone help me out here?

6 Replies 6

SWF
Level 1
Level 1

I'm on version 41.12.0.20899 since today. Previously I was on 41.xx as well. Nothing changed for me though.

I try to get information about the version of my colleague, but since it was a fresh install I assume it is quite new as well.

@dtibbe When she clicks on the symbol, the call forwarding options open, where you can select a number from a dropdown menu.

Where in the CH do I find these options? I compared her user setting with mine but couldn't find a difference.

@SWFIn CH, go to Org Settings, Apps, Shortcuts.

They're org wide, so each user should have them. Was just an idea..

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Normally, the location is for the website shortcuts configured in CH.

What happens if you click on the symbol?

Yeah, I have the same scenario as yours here. 

Did you check if the Webex App version for this user is the same as yours? 

Here I'm running version: 41.11.0.20717

SWF
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Leonardo Lacerda 

thank you for replying.

That's what I assumed as well but when I have call forwarding active it appears as a green symbol at the bottom, see attached screenshot.

Hi @SWF 

Probably the Call Forward is enabled for this particular user of yours. 

You can check its configuration by accessing Settings -> Calling -> Call Forward from Webex App.