cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call-In options for attendees

wneater
Level 1
Level 1

So, I recognize that when running a WebEx Meeting, simply calling-into the meeting is tops on the annoying scale - if you plan to share content, use the chat box, etc. NOTE, I'm not talking about calling in as an audio option, I'm talking about calling into the meeting itself, While this is a waste of technology, in some cases, it is a necessity for some of our workers who were attending our Daily meetings after 12 hours days conducting Covid-Tests. I would LIKE everyone to download those apps on their device and make life easier, but, some people want to call in., Jusr callin, not click the audio-in option in the app. My question or request is for those people - where can I find a list of what you can do on your phone if you CALL into a meeting? Like, can you chat? Can you raise your hand? etc. Is there a list of phone functions (keypad) that can be used by users who only access the meeting via calling?

Thanks for your anticipated assistance!

Bill Neater              

5 Replies 5

BGR
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi - Telephone/mobile dial in commands and limitations are located the Knowledge Base under  Use DTMF Commands in Your Personal Room Meetings

"The full set of DTMF controls is available only when you start your Personal Room meeting from your phone. If you start your meeting from the Webex desktop or mobile app and use Call me or Call in to connect to your phone, you can use *6 only."

Host

Attendee

Command

Key Sequence

X

X

Get Tech Support (if CCA-SP is enabled)

X

Lock or unlock the meeting

X

X

Mute and unmute yourself

X

Allow the meeting to continue after you leave your meeting.1

X

X

Play a participant count

*#

X

X

Play help menu

X

Mute all

##

X

Unmute all

X

Raise your hand

Hello

an additional one: I am in a WEBEX conference by phone call. THEN I connect with my computer, so I can see lately my attendee id. What is the DTMF command to enter by phone my attendee id, without having to hang up and reconnect to the call?

Hi - I don't know of DTMF command that will align your audio with your login, I wish there was one!

That is great information - does it also apply to Pro Meetings, not your personal room? I am asking more for attendees...the scenario being that we would always start a meeting from a desktop/laptop/app, but some attendees choose to only Call-In, not access via web and dial in for audio....just use the number, and do the whole thing on the phone. Do they have keypad uses, like raising hand, muting? Thanks!

Hi - yes, it also applies to Pro Meetings and the telephone keypad works for raise your hand (*3).