cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find the "+" sign to upload my own image to change background in meetings

hani7up@me.com
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to change my background image during a Meeting, or Meetings in general, but I'd like to use my own image and not a default one offered by Webex Meeting. I checked on how to do so, and apparently I need to go to "change background", and then click on the "+" sign. Following the instructions, I went to "change background" BUT did not find any "+" sign.

Any feedback on this issue please?

1 Accepted Solution

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you are joining as a guest to a meeting the + won't be available if the host organization hasn't enabled Allow users to add a custom background option on their site. This is something that is enabled by a site admin not the meeting host.

If you are using a Webex account provided by the organization (employer, school, college, etc.) you work at then it would appear your org hasn't enabled the Allow users to add a custom background option on Site Admin/Control Hub. You would need to reach out to them to see if it is something they would be willing to enable or not.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you are joining as a guest to a meeting the + won't be available if the host organization hasn't enabled Allow users to add a custom background option on their site. This is something that is enabled by a site admin not the meeting host.

If you are using a Webex account provided by the organization (employer, school, college, etc.) you work at then it would appear your org hasn't enabled the Allow users to add a custom background option on Site Admin/Control Hub. You would need to reach out to them to see if it is something they would be willing to enable or not.

Thank you, that was great!