cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot record or cancel meeting on ipad

dr_gonzo69
Level 1
Level 1

I have the free version of Webex on iPad, which is supposed to be able to record meetings. There is no Record control anywhere. Where is it?

Also, I can find no way to cancel a meeting; I can delete a meeting but the message says that if I do, no cancellation e-mail will be sent. I do not have nor will I ever have MS Office on my iPad.

1 Accepted Solution

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve

The newly created free accounts only have local recording option and no longer get NBR (Network Based Recording). If your account is one of those, you wont be able to record on ipad or Chromebook.

If yours is not a free account, then your admin will need to enable NBR from the backend. A quick test will be to login from a laptop and see if you have the option to 'record to cloud' or 'network based recording'.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve

The newly created free accounts only have local recording option and no longer get NBR (Network Based Recording). If your account is one of those, you wont be able to record on ipad or Chromebook.

If yours is not a free account, then your admin will need to enable NBR from the backend. A quick test will be to login from a laptop and see if you have the option to 'record to cloud' or 'network based recording'.