cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clear history recently invited attendees

LeonSmeets35410
Level 1
Level 1

The Attendees field suggests people who are recently invited, existing accounts on your Webex site, your contacts distribution list, and your company address book.

Can i remove recently invited attendees from the historylist. If not, for how long are those attendees visible.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

 Hi @LeonSmeets35410 

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. Glad to have you join us.

When you add someone as an attendee on your Webex site, those individuals are automatically added to your contacts. You can edit your contacts, delete individuals, and even create distribution lists in the My Contacts. This option can be found on the dropdown under your name on your Webex site, as seen below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.34.56 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

 Hi @LeonSmeets35410 

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. Glad to have you join us.

When you add someone as an attendee on your Webex site, those individuals are automatically added to your contacts. You can edit your contacts, delete individuals, and even create distribution lists in the My Contacts. This option can be found on the dropdown under your name on your Webex site, as seen below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.34.56 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Response Signature