cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Co-host confirmation

carmelo.roldan
Level 1
Level 1

Please add an approval prompt to the meeting HOST anytime a co-host attempts to end a meeting. The actual meeting host is should receive a pop up and the host needs to confirm yes or no.  This way we can use the co-host role without the worry that a instead of leaving a session a co-host doesn't actually end up accidentally ending a session for everyone.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @carmelo.roldan,

Thank you for posting your suggestion here in the Webex Community. I recommend you add your vote to this idea that was posted in the User Community Feedback Portal - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-1772

It seems you are not the only one wanting this, and adding your vote to it will add emphasis to the need. These ideas go straight to our product team, and you will receive live email updates when/if the status of the idea changes.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

WBXAdmin
Level 1
Level 1

The co-host may need a refresher on using Webex or only give the co-host role to someone more, how can we put it nicely, responsible? What if the original host is not present? I don't think we need more prompts asking if we're sure we want to end the meeting for all participants or do we just want to leave and keep it open.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @carmelo.roldan,

Thank you for posting your suggestion here in the Webex Community. I recommend you add your vote to this idea that was posted in the User Community Feedback Portal - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-1772

It seems you are not the only one wanting this, and adding your vote to it will add emphasis to the need. These ideas go straight to our product team, and you will receive live email updates when/if the status of the idea changes.

Response Signature