cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Concurrent sessions using Webex Meetings

lynley
Level 1
Level 1

The small organisation that I work with has a license for 2 Webex Meeting host accounts with Cisco.

Yesterday we had 2 meetings being run concurrently or overlapping each other.  Something strange happened. One of the meetings froze and the presenter had to log out and then come back in again.  On returning to the session, the participants explained that the 'other' presenters session flashed up on the screen before she came back in.

It's very strange - as 2 different meeting URL's, although the 1 account with 2 hosts. 

Has anyone else had this occur?  I tried to raise a technical support ticket for it, but my administration email account was not being recognised. 

Interested to hear if anyone else has had this problem.

2 Replies 2

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Lynley,

I did not experience the same behavior, but please be aware, that officially a host (i.e. one host account) may only start one meeting at the same time.

Please refer to: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX72012/Can-I-Host-Two-Meetings-at-the-Same-Time-with-the-Same-Login

I know this doesn't help you directly, but it your observation might be a reason fro the above statement.

Best regards,

Igor

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you have two webex host accounts then you should be able to host two concurrent meetings without any issues. I would recommend to test it again and if you are facing the same issue then open Cisco TAC case.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.