cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature To Notify Presenter Time Up!

Calvyn Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Old time when we having a physical seminar, the organizer or co-host will notify "10 minute left" or "5 minute left" at the back of the seminar hall. This is to notify the presenter how much time he left so he can either speed up the presentation.

On WebEx, do we have feature?

We always face an issue where by the presenter overshoot the time, so the next speaker or the remaining agenda get impacted.

Does WebEx have such "Notify Presenter" feature? Mean co-host trigger the notification and it only pop up for presentor, the rest of the partcipant can't see it

Calvyn Lee
1 Accepted Solution

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Calvyn Lee ,

It looks like there are multiple similar feature requests in the IDEA portal: 

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/search?utf8=✓&query=presenter+timer

You can vote on them and submit your new ideas there

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi @Calvyn Leehappy to share that Webex has now added a countdown timer as an embedded app called Shared Timer. You can learn more about it in this post here. Presenters can use Shared Timer in single-player mode to stay on track with their presentations with a 5-second countdown and finished chime to notify time's up.

Response Signature

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Calvyn Lee You're welcome!

Response Signature

Calvyn Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks @Stephanie Knoop 

I never know there is a portal to submit idea and voting. Thanks for sharing.

It look like a lot of people voting for that idea. I will add my self into the statistics. (Thumb up)

Calvyn Lee

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Calvyn Lee ,

It looks like there are multiple similar feature requests in the IDEA portal: 

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/search?utf8=✓&query=presenter+timer

You can vote on them and submit your new ideas there

Response Signature