Views
Helpful
Replies

How Long to Receive Recorded Copy of Webex Meeting

MaryK
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I hosted a meeting yesterday where five speakers were recorded.   I clicked on done recording but I still have not received a copy of it and it does not show in "My Recordings."    Is there sometimes a delay in receiving these?

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @MaryK ,

Quick question... Are you sure WHERE you recorded the meeting? In Webex, you have the option for the recording to be saved on your Desktop or on your Webex site.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @MaryK ,

Quick question... Are you sure WHERE you recorded the meeting? In Webex, you have the option for the recording to be saved on your Desktop or on your Webex site.

Response Signature

That is a great point, Cole, since this was the first meeting I had ever hosted this particular group.   And I did indeed find it in my directory.   The video quality is poor but I will look into that for future reference.   Thanks for your help!

Great to hear! There was a good community post a couple of months ago that mentions a few of the differences in recording local v on your Webex site. Thought it may be a nice additional resource for you https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-meetings-and-webex-app/webex-meeting-recordings-local-v-cloud/td-p/4308187

Response Signature

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Recordings can take up to a couple of hours to process, depending upon how busy the Webex processing servers are and on how long your meeting was, but never days. I would open a ticket to inquire about this.

Response Signature

Thanks for your timely response.   This is the first time on this site and it's not quite clear....    How does one open a ticket?   

Cole's observation is a good one.  If you still are not able go locate it, you can open a ticket by calling or online.

https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case

1 866 229 3239

1 408 906 2222

Response Signature