Views
Helpful
Replies

How to delete Webex Teams Account

asdfghjl
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I would like to delete my Webex Teams account. Unfortunately, I do not see how I can do it.

Thanks for your help.

1 Reply 1

Go through below link. 

https://help.webex.com/en-us/0qse04/Delete-a-User-from-Your-Organization-in-Cisco-Webex-Control-Hub

https://help.webex.com/en-us/5m4i4y/Delete-Your-Free-Webex-Account

Delete Your Free Webex Account

You can keep using your free account as long as you like. If you want to delete your account, you can, but it’s usually not necessary.

Though you can keep your free account around indefinitely, you may want to delete it in the following scenarios:

• After you buy a paid plan: When you buy a Starter, Plus, or Business plan on Webex.com, we create a new Webex site for you. This means you may have two Webex sites to choose from on your sign-in page. There’s no issue with having two sites, but you’ll need to be sure to sign in to the right one. If this feels confusing, you can delete the free account.

• Before you switch to a managed plan: If you used your work or school email to sign up for a free account, your IT admin may encounter issues while adding you to the organization’s Webex account. In this case, you may need to delete your account—usually, your admin will let you know if you need to take this step.

Sign into your Webex Meetings site.

If you have any scheduled meetings or recordings stored on the site, click Recordings and then download the recordings you want to keep. You won’t be able to access scheduled meetings or stored recordings again after deleting your account.

Click the down arrow next to your name, and then select Site administration.

If you don’t see Site administration on the menu, reach out to our support team, and we’ll delete the account for you.

Click Delete Organization to delete your free plan.

Response Signature