Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to download Cisco Webex meetings

Hi everyone! My online classes have just begun after a long summer vacation so I needed to download Cisco Webex Meetings. There are two versions of Cisco Webex available online which are: 'Cisco Webex Meetings'(designed for non business calls like online classes) and the other one as 'Cisco Webex'. The problem which I am facing is that whenever I wish to download Cisco Webex Meetings which is designed for non business meetings, I always end up downloading and installing the other one which I don't want. Can anyone provide me the link of 'Cisco Webex Meetings' which is meant for non buisness calls?

3 Replies 3

One large issue I have found, when I open a webex meeting that someone else has setup from outside my org.

If I have the new webex open only, it opens in that, but I don't have access to the chat function or if they have polls etc. 

But if I have webex meeting open, then it all works without an issue. Seems to be a really dumb design to roll everything into one, but when you are not part of the organisation setting up the meeting you don't have access.

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@RudraPratapSingh 
The Download-Page of Webex (https://www.webex.com/downloads.html) looks like this:
grafik.png
The main-download (top) offers the new Webex.
The link at the bottom allows to download "Our previous app, Meetings": Webex Meetings.

I am not aware of any separation like "for business" or "non-business".
The most impacting difference is: do you use a free webex-license to host meetings or a paid host-license.
For participants the meeting experience (= available features) is given by the license-level of the host.

Rita9741
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Try this link, it will download .msi file called webexapp.msi but when you start the installation it will install Webex meetings:

akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-41.5.7-11/webexapp.msi

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.