cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get attendees

Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have the ID and other information of the meeting, how can I get the participants of the meeting through this? Which interface should I use to get detailed information such as the names of the participants?

2 Accepted Solutions

Max Jobs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friend,

You can use the Webex Meetings REST API.

Here's an example of how you might make this request using a tool like cURL:

curl -X GET \
  'https://api.webex.com/v1/meetings/{meetingId}/participants' \
  -H 'Authorization: Bearer YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN'

Replace {meetingId} with the actual meeting ID, and YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN with the OAuth 2.0 access token obtained during authentication. Don't forget about appropriate permissions to access meeting!!

View solution in original post

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You should also have access to attendee information through the web portal for your Webex account.  If you have an enterprise account, you can login to the portal, open completed meetings and click on the meeting name to get an attendee report.  I'm not sure how this works with a free account or individual paid account but I'm sure there would be something similar available.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You should also have access to attendee information through the web portal for your Webex account.  If you have an enterprise account, you can login to the portal, open completed meetings and click on the meeting name to get an attendee report.  I'm not sure how this works with a free account or individual paid account but I'm sure there would be something similar available.

Response Signature

Max Jobs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friend,

You can use the Webex Meetings REST API.

Here's an example of how you might make this request using a tool like cURL:

curl -X GET \
  'https://api.webex.com/v1/meetings/{meetingId}/participants' \
  -H 'Authorization: Bearer YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN'

Replace {meetingId} with the actual meeting ID, and YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN with the OAuth 2.0 access token obtained during authentication. Don't forget about appropriate permissions to access meeting!!