cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make an invited person to a visioconference the co-organisator of the meeting ?

bernd.hofmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a problem with the designation of invited persons as co-organisators within a WEBEX visioconference.

Situation : I organised a visioconference for 12 subgroups (divided session) and affected to each group the persons belonging to it. I as the organizer and two other people need to be able to enter the room of each of the sugroups.

The advanced parameters allow to set that I'll be able do design among the invited persons some who'll have the status of co-organisers. But when ticking thos possibility, that there's no further possibility to select precisely the names of the invited persons who shall act as co-organisers.

When clicking on the name of persones, there is indeed the choice between cancel their participation and naming them as co-organisers, but the co-organiser field, which appears in light grey only,  can not  be clicked,

Who may give me advice, please how to name co-organisers among the invited. Thank you in advance !

0 Replies 0