cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to save custom questions in a Meeting registration Template?

John_Lux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've recently found myself using WebEx for the first time, being much more accustomed to Zoom.

I need to to the following

1) Schedule a meeting in which registrations are required - this is not a problem

2) Customise the registration questions - again, this is not a problem per se ... but ...

3) I will be using drop down lists in which there will be about 30 options for each of three questions, so I would REALLY like to save them so they can be re-used without having to retype them every time, which seems like a pretty basic requirement

4) I created my meeting as per 2) and 3) above, saved it as a template, and then tried to create another meeting using the template I had just saved.

5) The template had everything except my custom questions ... the most important part!!

So the question is, please ... how do I save my custom registration questions for re-use in WebEx Meetings?

Thank you in advance for any helpful advice!

2 Accepted Solutions

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John:

When I tested this I see on my site that when I load the template, the questions are saved, but not "selected". Is it the same experience for you? On the left side I see the saved questions and you can select them, and can just select them.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.08.22 AM.png

View solution in original post

Hi Yhung,

that's perfect thank you for your timely and helpful reply!

I have a follow up question ... don't know if it requires a new post or not ... but here goes ...

I want to customize the mails that get sent by Webex

a) to the attendee to ask them to register

then, once they have registered

b) to the attendee to say that the registration has been accepted (or not as the case may be)

Again it must be there somewhere, but Professor Google has given me no clues, so I'm hoping you can fill the void!

Thanks again in advance!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John:

When I tested this I see on my site that when I load the template, the questions are saved, but not "selected". Is it the same experience for you? On the left side I see the saved questions and you can select them, and can just select them.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.08.22 AM.png

Hi Yhung,

that's perfect thank you for your timely and helpful reply!

I have a follow up question ... don't know if it requires a new post or not ... but here goes ...

I want to customize the mails that get sent by Webex

a) to the attendee to ask them to register

then, once they have registered

b) to the attendee to say that the registration has been accepted (or not as the case may be)

Again it must be there somewhere, but Professor Google has given me no clues, so I'm hoping you can fill the void!

Thanks again in advance!

There are email templates you can customize, but I don't think you are able to send additional emails from the original templates, but you can customize the templates.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/1k50f/Customize-Email-Templates#id_85906

You might not see the option available depending if it's a new account, since it's disabled by default due to security policy. If you don't see the option it would need to be enabled by your Webex Customer Success Manager.