cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to collapse thread messages in space?

Ann Ilina
Level 1
Level 1

We've just started using Webex Teams and one of the things we've noticed in the team that there is no ability to collapse messages in thread.
On our sense the idea of threads is to have a discussion regarding a subject and don't bother other members of a space with messages. As far as I can see in the Webex Teams all the replies in thread are constantly shown and there is no ability to collapse them. It makes threads less usefull as messaging in thread still attracts someones attention even there is no need for the person to participate in the conversation.
Is there any plans regarding feature to collapse thread messages or if it already exists?

3 Replies 3

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ann,

Currently, there is no way to collapse or expand thread messages. I don't have any information of road map about this feature and hoping someone from Cisco Team can comment on it. In the mean time, I have posted your suggestion to Cisco Webex Team.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you Vaijanath for you response and posting suggestion to Cisco Webex Team.
Hope there would be some comments from them.

Hi Ann,

Thanks for posting your question in the community!

From my view, it is not currently on our roadmap, but you can vote for the idea that Vaijanath created in the link below(if you have not already)! These ideas are sent directly to our PMs, and when you vote on the idea, you will get live updates when/if the idea comes to fruition.

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-357

Response Signature