cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with Jabra Elite 75t

gio_v
Level 1
Level 1

After a laptop change (from Lenovo T480s to HP Elitebook x360) I am experiencing strange issues with my Jabra Elite 75t, never had before.

1. Mic physical button is not working: I can hear "muted" and then immediately "unmuted" as if laptop or Webex is dominating the decision about who is allowed to set the mute. For me it's fundamental to have it working fine, as in many cases I'm far from pc and in a noisy environment and I don't want to impact the call.

2. During calls, I'm not able to hear the conversation: audio is working, as I can hear the audio feedback for commands (as said also in point 1 above); so it seems audio flow is not provided to my earbuds.
In Settings, I see the profile "Headset" and the profile "Headphones", but none of them is working.

I have already tried to remove the earbuds, reset them, couple them again, but no way.

Do you have any suggestions to fix these issues?

2 Replies 2

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@gio_v 
Google says that these devices are wireless (Bluetooth).
You mention, that this issue appreared in conjunction with the Notebook-Change.
This makes me think, that the issue may be caused by some Windows-Settings and not by Webex.
Especially since BT-Devices are shown by name (e.g. "Jabra xyz") - not by generic names like "Headset".

Does any other application on your notebook work with you Jabra-Device? (e.g. play Music?)
If not: perhaps the BT-Pairing did not work properly?

@gio_v
I'm using a Mac Book Pro and I get a very similar issue when trying to mute while I'm on a Webex call.
When the Webex software mute button is off, and I press my mute on the Jabra 75t Elites, the ear buds say Mute then says Unmute.
When the Webex software mute button is on, and I press my mute on the Jabra 75t Elites, the ear buds just say Mute.  If I press it again it says Unmute.

I have tried this with Sync mute button status on microphone device on and off with the same results.

However, when I turn off Automatically adjust volume my mute button works on my ear buds.

Seems like they just need to fix Webex where if the microphone on the device is muted then don't try to engage the auto volume.