cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Keyboard shortcuts

joseph_vincent
Level 1
Level 1
Q1 Is there a keyboard shortcut to 'Start Meeting' when landing on Personal room?
Similar to a keyboard shortcut for Unmute & Start video

Q2 Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch audio from speaker to headset & vice versa?
Specially when screen sharing, need to stop sharing and then switch
3 Replies 3

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

You can check all available short cuts (and enable/modify) in the Webex app's settings.

I think for both settings, no shot cut is available. Feel free to request it as a product enhancement idea via https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

Jessie O
Level 1
Level 1

To "Join Meeting" or "Start Meeting" (and just in a personal room), the workaround I've found is this series of keystrokes, but it's not as nice as a Webex keyboard shortcut: Alt, Tab five times, Enter.

I've combed through Webex settings and guides and message forums and have never found this keyboard shortcut, even though shortcuts are available for very similar actions like Answer Call. When I've already "Join Meeting" from a calendar invite or Webex pop-up reminder, and then wait for my Webex meeting to load, I shouldn't need to wait with my finger hovering over the mouse just to click "Join/Start Meeting" a second time. Hoping the Webex developers add this soon! (See original poster's attached screenshot to clarify what we're looking for)

Thanks for sharing the alt tab shortcut.
Tried the same with option tab in Mac for a personal room meeting, didn’t work
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.