Views
Helpful
Replies

Lobby Notification Options

stmason
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
     I am trying to set up a help desk for students at a college using Webex and was wondering if there was a way to make certain options happen. I currently have the application set up so students wait in the lobby until they are admitted into the meeting. This allows for the host to help a student without another student interrupting the session. Is there a way to send a message or display a message to those waiting in the lobby, such as "We are currently helping another student and will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience," or "The host is away from the desk and will be back at 00:00?" Or possibly even to have an automated message sent to someone when they join the session and are waiting in the lobby? I looked around your discussion boards and found similar questions with no options but they were all a couple years old, so I was wondering if there have been any updates since then.

Thank You,
Shaun

1 Reply 1

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Currently, there are no customization settings available, but there's a feature request: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-1241