Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost Webex Recording

Hi, 

I have recorded a meeting (and few other people vouched for seeing the red dot indicating that its being recorded), however after the meeting finished, I am not able to find the relevant file. Ant tips or tricks would be appreciated. This is on a cloud based solution. Thank you.

Regards,

-Adnan

4 Replies 4

ram6
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I just recorded a meeting this morning and can't play it since it is stored as *.webex file on my harddrive. First part of the meeting is saved correctly and the mp4 file can be played (3MB). The second part is some 80MB large.

Any ideas how to retreive or convert to mp4?

Thanks.

swojnowi
Level 1
Level 1

If I ended the meeting before I stopped recording, does it lose the recording?

My experience with that is yes...if you do not stop the recording before ending the meeting, it will not post. We've had to train our users to remember to stop the recording first to avoid that issue.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Call WebEx Support for assistance on this.

I had this happen recently for a partucarly long meeting. It ended up being a lack of patience on my end: the recording posted several hours later that day. The Support rep could see it was still in progress and not lost.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.