Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Appointment with Webex Productivity Tools

I want to share my webex host in my emails so customers can make a meeting appointment.

Does webex have features for my customers to book an appointment with Webex Productivity Tools?

The customers can choose my available schedule and do not need to ask me to schedule

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You can do this if you stick with your own PMR - as the meeting URL does not change. If you go this route, please ensure you have all the proper security in place - mainly setting up your PMR to be locked and do not allow attendees to join in advance of the host.

As for the dynamic schedule meetings, it would not be possible for someone external to create a scheduled webex on your behalf.

What is PMR?

I want an one on one webex meeting instead of multi participant meetings. If someone choose 8 AM to have a meeting with me then someone else can't choose 8 AM anymore. How can we do that in Webex?

I found an example of appointment scheduling tools, that is doodle https://doodle.com/free-online-appointment-scheduling.

Is there any application that can collaborate with Webex in appointment scheduling?

Hello @rudyanto.linggar ,

PMR is personal meeting room. 

What you are looking for is not available. Any WebEx user can send you a WebEx invite for a timeslot that can overlap with your existing meeting. 

You have the option to accept or reject or propose a new time from your email application.

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks,

Avinash

Response Signature