cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Messaging "Space" Searches - Filter by "My Reactions"

ricgibso
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a way while searching messages in a WEBEX space/group chat, to see the messages that I have personally re-acted to? For instance, often I will "Like" important messages in my team chat, if I could filter my search by messages that I "Liked" it could help me find those more quickly. 

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ricgibso ,

There is not currently a way to view messages you have liked. I know this isn't an answer exactly, but you could try to make it a best practice to also flag the messages you want to look back on. You can easily filter all messages you have flagged with the message filter button at the top of your list of spaces.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.00.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.00.57 AM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @ricgibso ,

There is not currently a way to view messages you have liked. I know this isn't an answer exactly, but you could try to make it a best practice to also flag the messages you want to look back on. You can easily filter all messages you have flagged with the message filter button at the top of your list of spaces.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.00.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.00.57 AM.png

Response Signature

Thank you very much! I was not aware of the flagging option hiding under the "..." for each message. Much appreciated.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

You may use the from: modifier in the search bar to search specifically for your messages (the term might be translated to you app's language).